1. DEADLINE: August 1, 2013 All entries must be received no later than August 1, 2013
FEE: $10 for entire contest for non-members
$8 for all contests for M.S.P.S. members
( Fee covers one or all categories ).
3. Entries must be original work of Poet. Poems entered
must be unpublished and not currently entered in any other contest.
4. All poems must be titled.
5. Only ONE poem may be entered in each category and NO poem
may be entered in more than one category.
6. Poems must be typed on 8 1/2 X 11 white paper - NO ILLUSTRATIONS.
Send one original and one copy as follows: In upper LEFT-HAND corner put contest number and name of contest on both
7. On the original copy only, put the name and address
(and the tel # and e-mail address if wished).
8. A poet may win only one (1) prize in each contest entered.
9. Only poems that have not won a prize may be entered in
10 No poems will be returned and all non-winning poems
will be destroyed after the contest.
11. MAIL ALL ENTRIES AND FEE TO:
Massachusetts State Poetry Society, Inc.
Roberta Hung, Contest Chair
8 Dundee Street
Salem, Massachusetts 01970
Mark Envelope: NATIONAL POETRY DAY ENTRY
Only those who enclose an SASE will receive a winners' list. Entries
that do not follow the above Rules and Format will be disqualified.
Make check payable to: M.S.P.S., Inc.
See "CONTEST CATEGORIES" Page
about each contest.